Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can we get a ban over here with a side order of STFU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously, ray13j has been unnecessarily rude and spamming everyone with a negative reputation. Members that were otherwise trying to help were spammed with a negative reputation by this n00b, an administrator was recently spammed with a negative reputation by this idiot.

I just gave a positive rep to someone else who was wrongfully given a negative rep by this assclown, then this douche turns around and hits me with a negative reputation.

This is a classic case regarding abuse of the reputation system, please show this laughing stock the door before he is made minced meat out of.

P.S. I would of contacted Daco to take care of this, but he has private messaging disabled. Daco specifically should handle this, he has a unique way to handle n00bs and show them the door if they become trouble. Big Grin

idkmybffjill

Shit dude when i read this forum i thought you were talking to me..
but yes Ray is very rude and such a noob.. there is another person who was also getting annoying but im not going to say his name because i think he stopped.

Yes he did spam my rep but Cmc fixed it.
..or is it mcc, idk these damn kids and there hipp/cool names
lol douche..

gcp111

(06-25-2009, 12:19 PM)idkmybffjill Wrote: [ -> ]Shit dude when i read this forum i thought you were talking to me..

haha so did I, I was like "somebody's gonna get b&"

Quote:there is another person who was also getting annoying but im not going to say his name because i think he stopped.
we all know who that is. he really should be.

idkmybffjill

Ya... But they love me Heart
(06-25-2009, 12:19 PM)idkmybffjill Wrote: [ -> ]Shit dude when i read this forum i thought you were talking to me..
but yes Ray is very rude and such a noob.. there is another person who was also getting annoying but im not going to say his name because i think he stopped.

Yes he did spam my rep but Cmc fixed it.
..or is it mcc, idk these damn kids and there hipp/cool names
lol douche..

Of course not, I haven't seen anything you've done other kicking a field goal with some n00bs. Tongue

Unfortunately my powers don't work on this forum else I'd have given this n00b a swift kick in the arse and showed him the door a while ago.

gcp111

for the love of everything, ban Shan29900. seriously.
idkmybffjill: needs to stop posting mindless crap...(just search for thread's he has started via his profile...not really a proud display)

Shan29900 is just really newbish, nothing ban-worthy there...just a lack of common sense?

ray13j is another newb with no common sense.

stop the drama, no one cares