Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Smash Bros Melee - The Memory Card in Slot A has no Saved Game Data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, just FINALLY got a .gcm for SSBM, fired it up and it loads properly, but says "The Memory Card in Slot A has no saved Game Data, Create Game Data?"

When I try any press any button on my Xbox 360 controller, nothing happens, despite having it configured correctly under the settings. No keys on my keyboard work, except for F1, 2, 3, 4. When I press them I get "There is no Memory Card in Slot A"

I think I'm missing something Wink

But I don't know what to do.

Thanks!
(03-15-2012, 10:36 AM)RockandGrohl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just FINALLY got a .gcm for SSBM

Err...ban
(03-15-2012, 11:35 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 10:36 AM)RockandGrohl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just FINALLY got a .gcm for SSBM

Err...ban

??

My housemate has it on GC.

I used the instructions here to dump it from DVD.

Thanks for being so helpful. I got it working now anyway.

(03-15-2012, 11:46 AM)RockandGrohl Wrote: [ -> ]

Err...ban

??

Sorry you made it sound like you downloaded it Tongue
(03-15-2012, 12:02 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 11:46 AM)RockandGrohl Wrote: [ -> ]

Err...ban

??

Sorry you made it sound like you downloaded it Tongue

I would of but can't get it anywhere. Not gonna go into it, but anyway yeah I saw the instructions here, had a compatible DVD drive, bobs yer uncle!

Annnyway, my Xbox Controller has a slight lean to the left on the left thumbstick. So if I VERY gently move the thumbstick to the left, and let it return to centre, my character keeps walking.

This isn't present outside the Dolphin Emu.
Try increasing the dead zone from the gc pad config, that'll likely resolve the issue.

@ ExtremeDude2: Haven't had a reason to hand out a warning to you for quite some time Tongue (yeah, enough off-topic talk)