Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't play on Zelda: Collector's Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tdog158

Hi there. When I fire up Zelda: Collector's edition in 32-bit dolphin 3.0, it works fine until I select the first Zelda game. It asks me if I would like to create a save file in memory card slot A, and I selected yes. Two errors consecutively pop up when you exit out of another. I attached a snip of them.

[Image: Capture.PNG]
[Image: Capture2.PNG]

Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit Professional
[Image: Capture3.png]
v guraficz v
[Image: Capture4.PNG]
[Image: Capture5.PNG]
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and if you need more info just say so :3

Maybe Im wrong but you say your using a 32 bit version of dolphin and you have a 64bit version of windows, shouldnt you be using the 64bit version of dolphin for dolphin to work correctly?
Your Graphics card cant handle dolphin, you need a new one
(03-15-2012, 12:24 PM)crishell Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Im wrong but you say your using a 32 bit version of dolphin and you have a 64bit version of windows, shouldnt you be using the 64bit version of dolphin for dolphin to work correctly?

every 32bit application work on 64bit enviorment (but no DLL's)
every 64bit application DOESN'T work on 32bit enviorment
okay when i try to load zelda 1 and 2 from this disk / iso i just get a black screen
and here is my pics for the graphics settings
and the rest is on my singy
[attachment=7820][attachment=7821][attachment=7822][attachment=7823]

You meant his game? -> http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...7s_Edition

Well, just try the settings showed at the wiki page. If your problem is still present, try the official Dolphin 3.0 release and/or redump your game.
(06-03-2012, 07:25 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]You meant his game? -> http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...7s_Edition

Well, just try the settings showed at the wiki page. If your problem is still present, try the official Dolphin 3.0 release and/or redump your game.
yes that is the game
And did you try my suggestions? Can you now play this game?
With Dolphin 3.0 NES games won't work. N64 games will work fine with EFB to RAM and Real XFB
GCM Utility, if you used it on these disks also corrupts them.