Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Macbook Core 2 Duo w/ NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rainb0wspirit

Hi guys, and having trouble to run New Super Mario in my macbook, it runs veery slow, so it's almost unplayable. Super Smash Bros Melee is also slow and MArio Kart Dash doesnt even start, the window just get black and that's all. I'm new with Dolphin, so anyone who can give me a hand to run this games fine would be an angel!

Sometimes when i open a game the window of Dolphin just get white and the game doesnt starts, so when i try to close it, the game starts running pretty smooth and well but the mouse cursor is frozen and i cant set the configuration for the usb joysticks that i got and i just cant play the game with them.

When i configure the usb joysticks before start the emulation of the games Dolphin does nothing, so i need to use the keyboard first to set the game mode that i want to play and then set the configuration of the joysticks, thats the only way that makes me able to play with the joysticks, so i'm stuck with this.... hope someone can help me

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Dolphin: 3.0-458
The low speeds are most likely because your processor is far too slow, and when I get games giving just a black window, it has always been a bad rip of said game, so just rip it again.
His gpu is also below the requires specs for 1x IR in most games.