Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Sunshine save problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cliche

I have been using a combination of both savestates and regular saves throught my Super MArio Sunshine playthrough on Dolphin, but as of late I can't save my game, and this is what it shows when I try to do it: http://i44.tinypic.com/10ekk12.png

Does anyone know how can I fix this?
There is no way to fix it. Next time you should only use real game saves to avoid this.

Spermicidal

That is incorrect.

I encountered the same issue recently and found this old thread through Google.

If anyone else runs across this issue again use the Memcard Mananger under Tools to delete your Super Mario Sunshine save, load your save state, then save to the memory card.

Abraln

(02-02-2013, 10:47 PM)Spermicidal Wrote: [ -> ]That is incorrect.

I encountered the same issue recently and found this old thread through Google.

If anyone else runs across this issue again use the Memcard Mananger under Tools to delete your Super Mario Sunshine save, load your save state, then save to the memory card.
I just created an account to thank you for your post! I myself had this problem 1-2 hours in but thought "no big deal, I'll just use save states" until hours later I got to the "cleaning Sirena beach" mission which was broken on the revision I was using. I almost gave up and I would have never have figured this out on my own, so give yourself a high five for me!

Orbit

I have also a problem with my savegames. Why does dolphin not warning about this issue?  Sad  Confused

I have 38 stars and would not start again, so i hope there is a solution.

In Playa del Sol i cant reach the first "star". I can play the level and save normal, but it is not save correctly. Second time i go in the Level:

[Image: ddksbbst46arcfqax.jpg]

If i go to the big star to spray on him, he is already visible and no small star is arrive.

I hope someone can help.

EDIT:

Ok, i do not finish the first mission, i found an other (secret?) star and think its the mission.  Blush Blush Blush Angel

But for what stand the ??? in the level menü?
Please read our rules about necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Please make a new thread in the Support Forum or make a post in the Super Mario Sunshine thread.

Closed.