Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PC/Dolphin And Vexx???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have The dolphin emulator and the GameCube game vexx and wanted to know the best Fps I should be getting for the game based on my specs. I am using dolphin 3.0-458, With the LLE Interpreter (I think that's what its called, The one that needs the dsp dump.) Thanks for all the help
If possible try using DSP HLE Emulation, you should get better fps with that and i know some games require LLE but you should be using DSP LLE Recompiler and not Interpreter if you have to use LLE that is.
[/quote]
(03-11-2012, 02:55 PM)crishell Wrote: [ -> ]If possible try using DSP HLE Emulation

For this game LLE is needed. You'll get no sound with HLE
(03-11-2012, 02:55 PM)crishell Wrote: [ -> ]i know some games require LLE but you should be using DSP LLE Recompiler and not Interpreter if you have to use LLE

That's right
(03-11-2012, 01:56 PM)damasta Wrote: [ -> ]I have The dolphin emulator and the GameCube game vexx and wanted to know the best Fps I should be getting for the game based on my specs

It will be slow since you gotta use LLE
(03-11-2012, 02:55 PM)crishell Wrote: [ -> ]If possible try using DSP HLE Emulation, you should get better fps with that and i know some games require LLE but you should be using DSP LLE Recompiler and not Interpreter if you have to use LLE that is.

Oh my bad... I am using recompiler, I had gotten confused. I heard that LLE plugin would fix the sound glitch for vexx. Sadly it has not fixed the sound, So I will go back to HLE. Now as for my original question. Using DSP HLE, based on my computer specs what Fps rate should I be getting.

The Game Does Run On DSP HLE.

Quote: I heard that LLE plugin would fix the sound glitch for vexx

As long as its running at full speed it should fix most glitches, maybe thats the problem, game not running at full speed
(03-12-2012, 07:15 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: I heard that LLE plugin would fix the sound glitch for vexx

As long as its running at full speed it should fix most glitches, maybe thats the problem, game not running at full speed

I believe its not, And I was wondering based on my computer specs what I should be getting to make sure I am not getting under what I should if you know what I mean.
anyone know how to fix the sound issue ive tried all sound plugins but the one that works isnt on dolphin anymore.

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dimension 4700
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A06
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1526MB RAM
Page File: 1523MB used, 1380MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 (4.10.0000.5515)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

(10-30-2012, 03:58 AM)Zetchzie Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know how to fix the sound issue ive tried all sound plugins but the one that works isnt on dolphin anymore

Read my first post. You have to use LLE for this game
(10-30-2012, 04:02 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2012, 03:58 AM)Zetchzie Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know how to fix the sound issue ive tried all sound plugins but the one that works isnt on dolphin anymore

Read my first post. You have to use LLE for this game

ive tried but it dosnt work and iv also ran it on my dad cpu that has 8gig of ram and an ati radeon HD graphics card and it runs at full speed but still has bad sound
btw, Dolphin doesnt use plugins anymore
Pages: 1 2