Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I'm Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well to be more serious I am kind of back after a short absence. Things in life almost never go right or go the way I want. :o

Two weeks ago my internet was shut off. I got internet access restored by switching from Verizon Fios to Time Warner. Internet may be slower but it's also quite a bit cheaper, Verizon wanted too much money and I fell behind thus my internet got shut off.

I've also been dealing with a hardware failure. I originally thought it was the power supply so I RMA'd that and am still experiencing issues. I am now certain that the motherboard is also responsible for my issues and I will be ordering a replacement either tomorrow or over the weekend.

That is pretty much it other than my website being suspended due to not being able to pay the bill but one of my admins proposed a solution and the site should be back up soon.
Welcome back man! Yeah life isn't so simple as we all want it to be. One moment were here in the forums making conversations and the next minute something happens and we have to leave.