Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Brawl Plus/Minus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to run Brawl Plus/Minus on Dolphin. It is not strictly a gecko code and uses files on the SD card
You could insert the custom files in the iso with wiiscrubber. Or maybe the they will work from the virtual SD card.
I am able to run Project M (and therefore every kind of brawl mod) via Homebrew Channel & Gecko OS with a virtual backup of my sd card made with WinImage. There are a few problems with this method though.

-In my case Homebrew channel wasn't working so I had to find an outdated .wad online (Sorry, I don't remember where) and install it on dolphin.
-Dolphin will give you error messages when loading gecko, which can be skipped with absolutely no repercussions, but loading the Homebrew channel can occasionally crash.
-The game ID will, for some reason, be different, and Brawl will therefore have to create a new save file. This isn't a big problem since mods have a custom CSS (character select screen) and SSS (stage select screen) so all stages and characters will be playable anyway, not to mention you could just add codes to your .gct file to unlock everything.

This method may not be the best way, but it's just something I wanted to try out.
You should make a new thread with a guide or something :3
Alright, I can do that. I'm a bit busy now but I'll do it soon.