Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Party 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This came out today here in Europe, runs straight away. I have a sound issue during cutscenes, (Exactly like when playing Boom Street) and the game locked up when I didn't have the sensor bar turned on.

But it looks beautiful.
Sounds like DSP LLE would fix those sound problems unless you're already using it of course.

Which version of Dolphin are you using?
3.0-432, i'll get the newest one now. It sounds even worse on LLE.
It happened again, I left the game running to get a drink. Came back 10 minutes later '1p controller was interrupted' and it locks Dolphin.
Sounds like you should have sticked with the drink instead for the moment.
Big Grin
!
lol, that's normal, dude. Press F5 to get the wiimote back connected.
Hi,

I use the lastest version 3.0-432, and i play with the PAL iso version.

I find a problem in a mini-game, "Flinger painting".
In this game we have to paint a wall with different colors.
But the game doesn't detect the colors on the wall, that's why nobody wins this minigame.
(when progressive scan is ensabled, colors don't appear on the wall)

Screen when it considers i paint 0% of the wall : http://s4.noelshack.com/uploads/images/1...inting.png
Try enabling some combinations of Real XFB / EFB copies to RAM / Enable EFB access.
(03-03-2012, 11:47 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Try enabling some combinations of Real XFB / EFB copies to RAM / Enable EFB access.

Thanks for your quick answer.
I switch EFB copies to RAM and it works, but the game is slowed down. Any idea to fix that ?

(another minigame is concerned, in which we have to circle the characters to beat them.)
It's not a bug, there's nothing to "fix" about it :|
Pages: 1 2