Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: requirement for emulating wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to emulate wii on my pc

apart from games and controller with nunchak do i need anything else???

is sensor bar necessaary???
(03-02-2012, 05:00 AM)barrymatharoo Wrote: [ -> ]is sensor bar necessaary???

For some games you'll probably want one, you'll also want a bluetooth adapter
probably???

is it absolute necessary???

cause i can't seem to find it in the town where i am posted currently

right!! already have the Bluetooth. thanks for that oneTongue
Yeah but the most important thing to ask yourself, does my rig have what it takes to emulate the Wii games properly and satisfyingly?
I'll say good hardware is the biggest requirement here.
i am settled for the hardwareIdea

i7
gtx 570
4 gig ram

shit!!!! means i have to search for a sensor bar first before I buy the controllersSad

if i can find it that is?????Huh
(03-03-2012, 01:39 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but the most important thing to ask yourself, does my rig have what it takes to emulate the Wii games properly and satisfyingly?

Yeah, you'll probably want something like 3 GHz to run most games reliably, over 4 GHz if you want to use the LLE audio.
(03-03-2012, 03:07 AM)barrymatharoo Wrote: [ -> ]i am settled for the hardwareIdea

i7
gtx 570
4 gig ram

shit!!!! means i have to search for a sensor bar first before I buy the controllersSad

if i can find it that is?????Huh

Yeah you'll do just fine man with that hardware.
Here's a wireless sensor bar from Nyko which I personally use:

http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-Wireless-Sens...B000LFJNG6

Highly recommended!
(03-03-2012, 03:09 AM)Sidtz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2012, 01:39 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but the most important thing to ask yourself, does my rig have what it takes to emulate the Wii games properly and satisfyingly?

Yeah, you'll probably want something like 3 GHz to run most games reliably, over 4 GHz if you want to use the LLE audio.

Actually I run my baby at 3.4GHz stock with reasonable speeds using DSP LLE
No need for extreme overkill ha ha.
guess i will order it online

but that one is out of stock
Well I ordered mine last summer so I guess it's only fair that it's sold out by now because that sensor bar it's bloody good I tell ya.
Try to find it and you'll love it I can guarantee it.
(03-03-2012, 04:38 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Well I ordered mine last summer so I guess it's only fair that it's sold out by now because that sensor bar it's bloody good I tell ya.
Try to find it and you'll love it I can guarantee it.

It's three IR LEDs in a plastic stick. How can you be so excited about something like that? Smile
Pages: 1 2