Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker - New Graphical Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KillerOperators

EDIT:
New issue. After updating Dolphin to 3.0-427 from 3.0-354, I'm having a new graphics issue. See the post down below for the new issue.

Hi there! I have an issue with Wind Waker, and I'm wondering if I can get some help. The game loads fine and I've been able to do everything in the beginning of the game. Everything seems to be running smoothly up until I try to enter the first cave in the game, on the other side of the hanging bridge. As soon as I walk into that cave, a message pops up that says, "Warning W T F !!!" and "Yes" or "No" as the only things I can click. Clicking either of them crashes Dolphin completely.

Any ideas?
This was removed in later revisions. Use a newer one or just 3.0.

KillerOperators

Cool, that worked! Thanks so much!

KillerOperators

New issue after updating to 3.0-427 from 3.0-354. Now every time that I start Wind Waker, the graphics look very choppy and bad, but as soon as I open the "Graphics Settings" panel, it looks better. I don't even have to change anything in the graphics. All that it takes is me opening the panel. See the attached screenshots of what it looks like before I open the panel, and after. It's not a huge issue at all, but I figured it was worth mentioning.
Looks very similar to this problem that some users encounter. The solution as neobrain said:

neobrain Wrote:I suggest upgrading to the latest build available before the texcache-cleanup merge (whatever that is).

Try something like 3.0-377.