Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic unleashed wii help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I'm new to dolphin and I want to plau sonic unleashed on my pc so I'm using the newiest version of dolphin and When I made some updates on the pulgins the graphics were really disgusting and I have a good GPU

Can you help me choosing the best graphics pulgin for this game to be like real wii

Note sorry about me bad english
Post your graphics settings. Click on the "Graphics" button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. Tell us what options are enabled. Also, what exactly is wrong with the graphics? How are they "disgusting". If you could elaborate a bit more, we can help you.
I have direct3d9 and nothing enabled I heard that OpenGL is the best is this true and can you give me what to enable and disgusting weans that when chip want to give me a note he will be behind the note and I can't see his face and the maP in the werhog stages is really bigger than the Normal per 5!! And the world map what can I say I can't see the cities icons its empty

So can any one give me the best settings for this game I want it to have the best quality ever

Please help
try looking for a how to configure dolphin video
Now I'm using direct 3d11 and it's really awesome

Now I have another problem

I have speed problems

I Got 20-23 fps only

My CPU is intel core i3 3.3 ghz and ram 4 g

So then the game runs at 77% speed only

Note : while I'm playing CPU shows 60% work and ram 55% can I make it higher ( the CPU speed ) at least I want the game to reach 85% speed please help
(03-01-2012, 03:26 AM)Sonic riders Wrote: [ -> ]So can any one give me the best settings for this game I want it to have the best quality ever
With Nvidia GT 520 ?
Seriously , it's the lowest-end video card of the 500 series
Anything higher than 1.5x(480p) will bottle neck (slowdown) the CPU due to low memory bandwidth (14.4 GB/sec)
An outdated low-end Nvidia 8600GT with 22.4 memory bandwidth is much faster than the Nvidia GT 520

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=18414
People tend to asume that newer Nvidia series are better, which is obviously not the case when you compare the lower-end Gpus from the new series with higher-end Gpus from the old series.
Hey I didn't mean 520 gt I don't remember what's the version but Im playing sonic generations hightower settings with no slowdowns I remember that it's geforce 9500 or better because I paid 400 dollars for it
(03-02-2012, 02:34 AM)Sonic riders Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I didn't mean 520 gt I don't remember what's the version but Im playing sonic generations hightower settings with no slowdowns I remember that it's geforce 9500 or better because I paid 400 dollars for it

Just so you know, PC games like Sonic Generations and emulators like Dolphin are different kinds of programs, so they'll have different demands on the hardware. It's not accurate to compare the two. Being able to run modern PC games with the highest settings does not guarantee that you'll be able to play Dolphin at its highest settings.

At any rate, find out what exact model your GPU is so we can better help you.
But what can you do I have sound and speed problems not in the graphics
Pages: 1 2