Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory Card Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zpam

(02-28-2012, 06:20 AM)zpam Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

im new here but im not dumb. I looked around a bit, but couldn't find a solution for my problem, so i've to open a new thread.

The problem is:

Dolphin won't load the game "Paper Mario Thousend Year Door", after i changed "JIT recompiler" to JitIL experimental recompiler" in the settings. I had to change it first, because of the freeze bug in one level. After some time (game slowed down sometimes), i changed it back to "JIT recompiler". Here comes the problem. I can't load my last savegame. It says "An invalid device is inserted in Slot A. Please remove it and insert a Memory Card." If i try to open the Memory Card Manager, it says "Failed to read header correctly (0x0000-0x1FFF).

Would be awesome, if one of you could find a way to solve this Sad

-Greetings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K, changed the file name (saw something in some posts) and changed it back (because it won't work). And now the Memory Card is only 0 Bytes big.. great.. is there even a chance, to get my savegames back ?

The chances of getting those save games back are as big as the size of the file itself.

zpam

(02-28-2012, 01:57 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]The chances of getting those save games back are as big as the size of the file itself.

Yeah, thought so too >.>

Is there anyone with a savegame in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, who completet Chapter 3 only ? Smile Don't think so...