Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Performace problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

filip8cro8

Hi, these are my pc specs

Athlon 5000+ X2
GF GT220 1GB
2GB RAM
Dolphin 3.0

I know, its a shitty configuration and im not expecting smooth gameplay, but what really confuses me is that whatever I do doesnt affect the game performance in Pokemon XD. I can put the resolution up to FullHD but the FPS are always the same, around 10-15. One thing I noticed is that even though I enable DualCore procesors once I start the game that option unchecks itself. Can anyone help ? Sry for bad english Big Grin
(02-27-2012, 01:10 AM)filip8cro8 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed is that even though I enable DualCore procesors once I start the game that option unchecks itself. Can anyone help ? Sry for bad english Big Grin

Probably that's because that's how it is set up in the config, and my guess is because if it is on it will crash a lot or not even work.

filip8cro8

I fixed the problem, i think.

I downloaded Dolphin r7436 and went to game properties and enabled DualCore mode and now its always on. The thing that bothers me its that I get a message that dolphin will now crash, but it doesnt, it works like a charm.