Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have no .GCI or .RAW or any memory card.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2000steam2000

Hi , im new to emulating the gamec etc.

i know u can save states but i would like a memory card.
the internet asumes i can dl 1 anywhere but im having a hard time finding one.

i have tested Legend of zelda WW and it asks me for one , wich i cannot deliver.

The games i would like to play are

SuperSmash brothers meelee/brawl
Mario sunshine/galaxy
Legend of zelda WW / TP / Skyward

could somebody please provide me with a proper download link for a memory card for the Gamecube and the Nintendo Wii ( if it uses such a thing ) ? and perhaps some feedback about playing these awesome games with the optimal settings and plugin's.

Ps i have tried some files on this forum but it would not let me download,
Not enough rights or something ? Yes i have activated my account ( just registered )
and i own a Wii myself with games on my HDD with Homebrew etc.. (wich destroyed my wii's original disc reading capabilitiesTongue)

Thanks for anyone that wants to help me .

You don't need to download a memory card file.
Dolphin will automatically create the file when a memory card is written to and it is by default configured with a memory card attached.
I think he are trying to import a GCI file... So, firts boot your game and play it until it saves something on the Memory Card (it will be when Dolphin create the RAW file). Then, stop you game and import your GCI file using Tools = > GC Memory Card Manager...