Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Forest Haven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a search for this and I may of missed it but I didn't really see anything pertaining to the exact problem I'm having. So, please forgive me if this has been asked and solved already. The problem I'm experiencing is..

After Makar does his little song after beating the boss in The Forbidden Forest and the little Kokors fly up and take the seeds and fly off.. when it fades to black it freezes or hangs there. I've tried running say.. LLE but that just crashes Dolphin completely when I try to load a save state. I've tried the item hang patch after reading in another thread to use it and that didn't work. I tried pausing it and unpausing it to no avail (that's worked for me in the past in a different game). So.. my question is.. Am I screwed or is there something I'm missing here? I'm using Dolphin 3.0-418 dirty if that makes a difference.

Edit: I tried build Dolphin 3.0-419 dirty x64 and loading the saves from 418 just crashes 419 instantly. I don't know if the saves will only work in 418 or what. But yeah.
You have the necessary files for LLE?
Yes, I do. I've used LLE before but it just doesn't seem to work with Wind Waker for me Sad
You might want to check with the thread that gives instructions on how to dump the DSP in order to see if you have bad dumps or not. Also, might want to see if your ISO is bad as well.

EDIT: Try also just loading your file regularly with LLE selected beforehand instead of using save states.
I can load the file correctly without selecting save states. It only crashes when I try to load a save state from the "Emulation" menus.

Edit: I get no sound though when I load using LLE.
No sound with regular loading? My only guess than is you have bad files.