Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB Creates save file - doesn't save. Tried using a 100% save didnt work either.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Wapetufo

My SSBB creates a save file, but nothing gets saved :S I found a thread saying to download another save, I did so and then imported it, but when I started up SSBB it was again a blank save? Sad
Run as admin?

Wapetufo

The user im on is the admin :S Last time I used dolphin was for Super Mario sunshine and it saved Sad
I got the 100% save working and I have all the characters/stages, but no changed I make to the ingame settings gets saved.. so I cant change the frequency music plays... items... disable certain stages from random because when i restart the game it goes back to the way it was.
what are your system specs? fill out your profile please.
Assuming you are on Windows 7:
move dolphin out of program files (easiest) or right click and run dolphin as admin (which is separate from being an admin user)

Wapetufo

Im on XP (filled out my profile now) and Dolphin is not in program files.
are you using cheats? do settings that you change in dolphin's configuration get saved when it is closed/reopened?

Wapetufo

I am not using cheats and yes Dolphins config is saved.