Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin xaudio2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dolphin xaudio2 master voice creation failed: 0x80070057

What does this mean and how can I fix this? I do not know what the syntax at the end means. It isn't like I have a code book on this thing so. Have no Idea. I do know for a fact that I have all the xaudio2.dll files. I checked myself on that and made sure to update my DirectX. So I don't know what could be the problem really.

I couldn't find anything with the Error code in the forums. Just comparing which is better the Xaudio2 or the DSound. Not very helpful.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4
"When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide..."
(02-22-2012, 11:54 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4
"When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide..."

Operating System: Vista
Processor/CPU: 2ghz
Video Card/GPU: nvida gt520 1gb
Memory/RAM: 4gb
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 3.0-422

Anygame, anytime I put it to xaudio. And then try to run the game.

DSound works?
(02-22-2012, 05:09 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]DSound works?

DSound does work, a bit choppy at times but I Think that is because I can't ever seem to get a high speed %. On any game for that matter and as you can see from my specs. My pc isn't poor.

I want the Xaudio to work though I want to set up the emulator to just the best it can for each game.. And it bugs me when I keep getting errors that I don't even know what they mean.
How did you install DirectX?
And just use DSound if it works..
(02-23-2012, 06:57 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you install DirectX?
And just use DSound if it works..

I never said that I installed DirectX, I said I updated it.
This website actruly has a link to the Microsoft website for the Run-time directories.
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/system-requirements.html

According to Microsoft, you cant install Direct X or upgrade it with out Upgrading or reinstalling your OS.. Read that on their website when I downloaded the Run-time directories and such.

I am trying to get all the features to work. As I stated the sound is sometimes choppy. Wouldn't looking up the error code tell me what the problem is? I just want to know what could be the problem and resolve it..

Still don't know how anyone can run dolphin at 100% speed , highest I got was about 70%
reason im playing with the settings.
Using XAudio over DSound is unlikely to give you any performance benefits.
(02-24-2012, 02:46 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Using XAudio over DSound is unlikely to give you any performance benefits.

I am getting that uneasy feeling you don't even know what the problem is , and are trying to put me off here instead of resolving the issue. Sorry to put it so blunt.
pcsx2 forums suggest running dolphin as administrator, not sure if that helps.
Pages: 1 2