Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I CAN'T PLAY ON DOLPHIN?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

keesdude

Please help me!! It took me a long time, but finally I was able to play rayman origins on dolphin. Then, because the game was kind of slow, I clicked some buttons at the config page, but now I cannot play the game at all, I mean I can start the game, but I'm stuck at the main screen because I can't use buttons! When I exit the emulator, many screens appear, saying stuff like "device lost", and some stuff about textures or something. I have tried to re-install bothe rayman origins and dolphin emulator, but it was all futile.... Please, can someone tell me what I have to do? I thank you in advance.
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

When you registered here we asked you to fill out your PC specs for situations like this, putting random letters in the CPU, GPU and other fields was not the idea there.

Create a thread properly and try again.

Closed.