Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lag Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT THINK MY HARDWARE IS CAPABLE ENOUGH TO RUN DOLPHIN, PLEASE DO NOT POST. IF YOU COMPARE A NUMBER OF BENCHMARKS FOR RECOMMENDED MINIMUM SPECS FROM PEOPLE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO THE BENCHMARKS OF THE CPU/GPU IN MY SYSTEM, YOU WOULD SEE THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO HELP ME AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I'M ASKING, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND POST SOMEWHERE ELSE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

This was unnecessary

Anyway sounds like your PC is overheating, use program like realtemp to check the temp while playing the game, some sandybridge processors downclock themselves when temps reach critical you may be experiencing this problem
install realtemp and post screenshots while playing at 25fps+++ and when the slowdown occures
(02-20-2012, 08:22 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]install realtemp and post screenshots while playing at 25fps+++ and when the slowdown occures

This ^^

Also prepare to be closed :3
You still want to insult people here? You were told 6 times already that your CPU is overheating (once by me). Any further off-topic from you will result in another thread closure, or worse. Do yourself a favor and stay on-topic and leave the conspiracy theories for another site. Your next post should be about your thread, not a response to this post. Ditch the attitude quickly.