Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Quick save/load issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I recently downloaded Dolphin to emulate Mario Kart Wii. The emulation itself is nearly perfect and i am really enjoying it, so keep up the good work guys Smile.

But i have two little problems considering quick save/load. The first one is pretty straight forward. When configuring the wii-mote with my wireless xbox 360 controller, i was wondering if it is possible to map the quick save/load functions to a controller button. Such that i could press a controller Button like B or X Instead of pressing SHIFT+F1 or F1 on the keyboard, which would make it much more comfortable. I could not find an option which provides this functionality.

The second issue is a little bit confusing and strange. Whenever I save a state in Mario Kart Wii, something strange happens after loading this state. A message appers "Communications with the controller have been interrupted. Please press the A Button." As you can propably guess I can only continue after pressing the A Button, which is a little bit annoying when it comes to quickly loading save states. Is there a fix for this problem?

I hope you guys can help me out,

Cheers,
STaRDoGGCHaMP
use glovepie to map the Controller Buttons to F1 and Shift+F1
Thx, that would solve the first problem Smile
The second problem with pressing A is not solvable.
Okay then, i guess i have no choice but pressing A every time, thx Smile