Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic Unleashed: Wii or PS2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to play Sonic Unleashed and I have to choose between Wii version and PS2 version, because I will play it with Dolphin or PCSX2.

Which one is better quality, with more beautiful graphics, better day stages, better controls?
Which one is faster and less buggy on an emulator?

I have another question, is there a hack or cheat that allow to skip werehog levels? The normal gameplay and day graphics look very good, but werehog sucks.

Thanks
Before asking about graphic quality , performance ...how about reading the forum rule first !
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.
Wii hardware is much better than PS2 ...
About the PCSX2 graphic , you must have a fairly strong GPU first .Set Native Resolution : 3x and Directx11 plugin then you'll be fine
I did not say my PC specs because I will run PCSX2 and Dolphin on the same PC.

The PC that I will buy and run games:
Intel Core i5-2500 (sandy bridge)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550
4 GB of RAM
Windows 7
In that case , i think you should get the wii version
Id say none.. this game sucks imo, but if you insist just get the wii version like adm said, its way better, and will run better on dolphin with that specs...
Wii, PS2 version is slower on emulator and there's a few gfx bugs.
I suggest you wait. You could buy PS3 or Xbox 360 for play Sonic Unleashed, is more better. It's a way for this game.

Also, Sonic Unleashed runs bad even in good machines. Just a advice.

I got an Xbox 360 Slim and it's very smoothly, more better than PS3 in my opinion.

Goku the Pcsx2 version of Sonic Unleashed seems to be pretty solid, and with the mtvu hack making use of your i5 you should easily be able to reach full speed. With your capable graphic card you'll be able to set high internal resolutions in either case, so buy whatever version of the game is cheaper/you prefer.