Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: please please help me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

danielthekiller

ok.... i have problems with the legend of zelda wind waker! I ALREADY POSTED A COMMENT ON A THREAT OF GAME DISCUSSIONS! but no one answered it... my problem is on the tower of gods when you have to activate the first platforms (the room with the 1st beamo) they dont move at all.... so i cant play the game Sad i have been reading an i saw some people telling other guys having problems tochange to DLL but... i mean.. what does that mean? i cant start one with DLL because i have to "DUMP"it ... i have NO idea of what to do...
i know i know i am a NOOB but please help D:
Do you mean DSP LLE? You need to dump two files from your homebrew enabled Wii or Gamecube in order to use DSP LLE. Only thing I can think of that fits your description of having to dump something.
Here's a little guide how to dump the two files needed for DSP LLE

-> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=3823

barnhilltrckn

Exactly what is the point of using DSP LLE?? Does it give better performance or is it just for better sound?? Im just getting into this emu btwTongue.
better for the sound.

but very demanding for the CPU Wink
(02-23-2012, 08:03 AM)barnhilltrckn Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what is the point of using DSP LLE?? Does it give better performance or is it just for better sound?? Im just getting into this emu btwTongue.

It's mainly for better sound but it solves various issues too Tongue
(02-23-2012, 08:03 AM)barnhilltrckn Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what is the point of using DSP LLE?? Does it give better performance or is it just for better sound?? Im just getting into this emu btwTongue.

It's accurate. If your machine can handle it, then it's definitely better. If not, you got sound stutter. Some games simply crash/hang without it e.g. Super Mario Galaxy 2 at Grand Star Levels.

Next time don't use "please please help me..." as title . Be descriptive, like "How can i get files for DSP LLE ?"