Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: cant access wii settings for setting internet connection(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wesley9946

hello,

i have Dolphin 3.0 (no R- (Revision) number) and the wii menu is working correctly after a long time,

but when i click the Wii button and then Wii settings (with wrench icon) the screen goes and staying black. the Speed will then change sometimes to 98% and 100% and the FPS staying at 60

do you know a solution?

greets wesley9946
Why do you want to go into Wii Settings? Changing things in there won't work, and anything that will can be changed in Dolphin's settings.
No, you can't connect online through the Wii Menu in Dolphin, if that's what you were trying to do.
(02-16-2012, 05:32 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to go into Wii Settings? Changing things in there won't work, and anything that will can be changed in Dolphin's settings.
No, you can't connect online through the Wii Menu in Dolphin, if that's what you were trying to do.

Yes you can. Wii settings menu has been fixed in the wii-network branch. It will soon make it's way to master I'm sure.