Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: failed to build dolpin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:awesomeface:
Quote:Wait, so if I do that I can compile with OpenMP?

Yes! I made my build with OpenMP. I just followed this instructions I found on the wiki:

Quote:omp.h not found: Install the Windows SDK 6.1 (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/det...x?id=11310). Just use default options and you should be fine. Right-click "Dolphin" > "Properties" > "VC++ Directories" Add the following to the "Include Directories": ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include Add the following to the "Library Directories": ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\lib

I am still struggling to apply a patch, though. Undecided
Apply the patch with TortoiseGIT or GIT Extensions (what I use), not TortoiseSVN. Dolphin is a git database, how did you checkout the code with TortoiseSVN?
(02-15-2012, 11:17 PM)griguolcomerranas Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Maybe it's because you're using svn to apply a patch to a git repository? ;p

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do. But I have no idea why it is wrong. I am totally new at this and trying to learn.

Can you tell me what is the right way to apply a patch to a git repository? Where can I find information about it?

Thanks!

Although probably all you needed to know has already been said, let me repeat it: svn and git are two different tools for version tracking. In particular, they are not compatible with each other, so you can't use TortoiseSVN to apply a patch formatted by git to a git repository. I personally only use the git command line client, so I don't know how you'd best apply a patch using a graphical tool, the CLI command is "git am <patch>", assuming the patch has been created by git-format-patch. Probably there's a corresponding option (what I mean by this is "button") in TortoiseGIT.
Pages: 1 2