Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mawshaw

Hey everyone, kind of new here.
Just downloaded dolphin 3.0-415, haven't changed any of the settings, tried to get Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles working, starts up kind of glitchy as you can see in picture 1. I can try to go to the load page (also glitched graphics) but I cannot load anything since I have no save files. I have also tried making a new game, it goes through the opening cinematic but gets stuck at the part in picture 2. There is also no sound while I'm running this

[Image: ffcc.jpg]
If you want to get the game working nicely use these settings.

Video settings:

Directx9 plugin

Aspect Ratio: Force 4:3
Vsync on

AF: 4x
AA: None

EFB scaled copy on

Scale: Fractional

Enable copy to texture.

Audio settings:

HLE plugin

Everything checked

Xaudio2 @ 32,000KHz

If you want a little bit of more speed you can disable fog, I tend to leave it on for a more accurate experience.

Lemme know if those settings work for you OK?

OH yeah and if i left anything out that means leave them unchecked.

Mawshaw

Thank you for your assistance, chos.
I haven't been able to find where I change the plugin to Directx9, or where I change the scale or enable copy to texture.
I've tried changing all of the other options to your specifications and it has had no results, other than a couple more random glitches, the sound is still not working either
For plugins look into Config/Plugins. For other options it's in Graphics/General

Mawshaw

I have tried looking where you said they were but I have found no such options

Mawshaw

I've also tried re installing Dolphin and re downloading FFCC with no avail
Does anyone have some ideas that could help?
(02-15-2012, 01:01 PM)Mawshaw Wrote: [ -> ]I've also tried re downloading FFCC

I hope you've read the rules...
(02-15-2012, 01:01 PM)Mawshaw Wrote: [ -> ]I've also tried re installing Dolphin and re downloading FFCC with no avail
Does anyone have some ideas that could help?

You should download an early build if your having problems. I can't walk you through it but I know it runs flawlessly on my machine with r6945.

The revisions after this is when they eliminated the plugins and merged them directly into Dolphin which i personally couldn't care for.

I prefer the older builds, as I said in another post it seems the newer builds are beautiful for wii games but seem to have more problems with GC, as the primary focus is mostly on wii nowadays Sad
Downloading games is against the rules.

Closed.