Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error while accessing wii memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mercillus

I have Final fantasy crystal chronicles my life as a king, and im trying to set it up so i can play it with 790p, but when i try and run it normally it gets to create new data, when i click i get "AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE ACCESSING THE Wii MEMORY.", maybe im lost on where to to find how to fix this but ive been searching for a while now and cant find anything.

Mercillus

(06-23-2009, 06:07 AM)Mercillus Wrote: [ -> ]I have Final fantasy crystal chronicles my life as a king, and im trying to set it up so i can play it with 790p, but when i try and run it normally it gets to create new data, when i click i get "AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE ACCESSING THE Wii MEMORY.", maybe im lost on where to to find how to fix this but ive been searching for a while now and cant find anything.

Lol i found out how to fix by mistake, i didnt think the 86x would work with my pc so i didnt try it, but out of curiosity i tried it, works great now so for some of you all that are having a problem like mine just try the 86x version of dolphin