Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Finding pressed buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kyriezolo

How can I use Cheat Search to find pressed buttons? I'm having a hard time searching for them, as I can't get any values. I'm using the game Luigi's Mansion.
I tried searching using joker values, but I haven't managed to find the controller address.
If I pause the game with F10, do the pressed button values stay in memory?
(02-14-2012, 06:07 AM)kyriezolo Wrote: [ -> ]How can I use Cheat Search to find pressed buttons? I'm having a hard time searching for them, as I can't get any values. I'm using the game Luigi's Mansion.
I tried searching using joker values, but I haven't managed to find the controller address.
If I pause the game with F10, do the pressed button values stay in memory?

If your looking for gecko codes look here:

http://www.geckocodes.org/index.php?arsenal=2

kyriezolo

Do all games use the same address for controller button presses?
(02-14-2012, 06:45 AM)kyriezolo Wrote: [ -> ]Do all games use the same address for controller button presses?

Should

kyriezolo

Nevermind, I found the button activation code with the IF-equal condition and address for Luigi's Mansion US: 0A4CAFD0 00000000
Second part can be generated with the gecko code link you posted.
Thanks for the link!
(02-15-2012, 03:47 AM)kyriezolo Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind, I found the button activation code with the IF-equal condition and address for Luigi's Mansion US: 0A4CAFD0 00000000
Second part can be generated with the gecko code link you posted.
Thanks for the link!

Np Wink