Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WiiWare Nintendo 64 Zelda: Ocarina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[quote='dannzen' pid='197520' dateline='1329127196']
... this thread is useless
its like the discussion of playing master quest in dolphin or on an n64 emulator..
hey dude i know you likes dogs
so here is dog...
your dog in the doggy dog

Exactly this thread is useless because none of you people want to help. That was the whole point of posting it in the first place was to ask a helping hand but it seems rather hard just to get that. All i get is accusations and I have done nothing wrong except to want to play a N64 game in Dolphin. Screw you all I'm gonna request this thread be closed.
(02-13-2012, 09:19 PM)chos Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly this thread is useless because none of you people want to help. That was the whole point of posting it in the first place was to ask a helping hand but it seems rather hard just to get that. All i get is accusations and I have done nothing wrong except to want to play a N64 game in Dolphin. Screw you all I'm gonna request this thread be closed.

The thing is, we did give you help, you just didn't like what was said. Time and again, the best advice is to simply use emulators like PJ64 for N64 games while leaving Dolphin for GCN/Wii games. Go search the forums; what I advised you to do gets recommended all the time. Also, no one ever accused you of anything; we just didn't agree with your position.

dolphin's focus lais in GameCube and Wii...
sry dude
We're not going to argue with guys who just don't get it. The question has been answered, use N64 emulators or wait for more Dolphin fixes in the years to come.

Closed.
Pages: 1 2