Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Remake crashes (PAL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hi!

i just started to play resident evil 1 remake. at the beginning i had some problems with the light (at some places the textures were all dark). i changed the graphics from OpenGL to Direct3D11 and fixed that problem. now i have a new one: when you go up the first staircase in the game (the one behind the dinner room) for the first time, there is a door on the opposite side of the room. everytime i open that door and that "door-opening-animation" appears, dolphin crashes. i dont get a specific error message. it just freezes for a sec and dolphin crashes. didn't have that problem with any other door so far.
i'm using the version 371-dirty. settings are the original standards.
does someone know how to fix this problem?

greetings,

cant anyone help me?
The RE series works fine with Dolphin 3.0 you might try this. You might also try to use LLE if you still haven't

371-dirty is from dolphin 3.0, isn't it? i thought it is one of the newest versions.

whats LLE?
First of all, read this -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=4

btw: Vador means the official 3.0 release of Dolphin.
Dolphin 3.0 is the official release. 3.0-XXX is a revision not a "stable" version. LLE emulates the sound like HLE

EDIT: someone was faster Big Grin