Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error compiling at 0. and wiimemsetup file missing : second try
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hopelscotch

I apologize for my last post which was closed and with reason, apparently when I trioed to post tthe thread the message was deleted leaving only the title, that was misleading, I didn't mean to waste anyone's time. Let me try again. I downloaded the newest versoion of dolphin and tried it out with two isos: just dance 3 (for my girlfriend) and zelda skyward sword (for my brother). Whenever I try opening one of these files, it stays on blackscreen and an error box pops up saying that the setupwiimem setup file is missing, than another saying Error compiling at 0. LR: 00000000 CTR: 00000000. I'm not sure what these mean, my wiimote is certified nintendo, it's a wiimotion plus too. This si all very confusing and I was hoping someone here could help me shed some light on the issue, I have looked around on the internet before posting here, but there is nothing very conclusive that google was able to come up with.
All help is appreciated, so thankyou for any and all answers.
Hopelscotch