Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: which video card i need?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kbellollo

First, sorry my bad english.

I play wii on dolphin with some little problems. I need know how videocard i need to play dophin with 100% in games like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess , Mario Galaxy...

My pc is:
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 bits
Motherboard: MSI MS-7680
Intel® Core™ i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4
RAM 8,00 GB

Again, sorry for my english.
You won't be able to play either of those (with the exception of TP) at 100% constantly.
Your CPU isn't clocked fast enough, and OCing isn't an option.

The only solution is to get a K variant of your CPU, or upgrade to a faster CPU.
(02-10-2012, 12:03 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]You won't be able to play either of those (with the exception of TP) at 100% constantly.

The only solution is to get a K variant of your CPU, or upgrade to a faster CPU.

Make note that he isn't saying not to get a GFX card, but he is saying it won't do much (but it will help Big Grin) without a better CPU as well Wink

Kbellollo

(02-10-2012, 12:03 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]You won't be able to play either of those (with the exception of TP) at 100% constantly.

Which CPU i need? intel7?
Actually , he could run those Zelda game fullspeed , his GPU bottle neck his CPU . AMD 6570 for 720p(59$ on newegg) , AMD 6670 for 1080p and the newest 28nm AMD 7770 for sth higher than 1080p
Mario Galaxy require LLE back-end , only i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz could run it full speed