Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problems with Resident Evil 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ricierri

I use the Dolphin for some time already ... I have only two games on it yet Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil remake of the remake ... if ... the emulator that runs a beauty ... and without lag and without errors. more .. when I try to run resident evil 0, the game gets very slow, and I've read several tutorials, nothing solves my problem, and I saw a forum that can be a 2 gig memory and just say to run the game I ... would have to have 4 gig ... you guys help me understand that the emulator ... what can I do to run the game perfectly ... thanks

marcelluiz

(02-06-2012, 10:36 PM)Ricierri Wrote: [ -> ]I use the Dolphin for some time already ... I have only two games on it yet Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil remake of the remake ... if ... the emulator that runs a beauty ... and without lag and without errors. more .. when I try to run resident evil 0, the game gets very slow, and I've read several tutorials, nothing solves my problem, and I saw a forum that can be a 2 gig memory and just say to run the game I ... would have to have 4 gig ... you guys help me understand that the emulator ... what can I do to run the game perfectly ... thanks

I have the exact same issue here, FPS extremely low, tried a lot of configs and dolphin builds.

ATI radeon HD 5770
Intel core Quad Q6600 2.4GHZ
8GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bits ( using 64 bits version of dolphin)

I have no clue about what to do. I've been searching for an answer for a long time now.
Why did you bold the entire post?
1. Stop typing in bold
2. Provide information that can help like version of Dolphin currently used, computer specs, current OS using etc. etc.
3. Start writing clean English so my eyes can stop being raped.

Thanks in advance!