Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No sound on Wii and Game Cube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

skypesuite

Hello I wanted to Ask why and completely absent in both the sound emulation of the game cu[/font]be and wii and it can be done thanks
What are the games?
there is some games in dolphin that are no sound, take in mind this emulator is still on test, so several error mink appears

try post the name of the games you have no sound, because some on than, might have actually a problem, but must like is not supported yet.

skypesuite

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess for wii no sound why?
Because it's not emulated, simple as that. There are various faqs and threads on the forum that state Zelda/Mario games do not have sound and that there is progress being made on DSP emulation, use the search next time as this question has been asked and answered a bazillion times before. Wink
(06-23-2009, 02:33 AM)skypesuite Wrote: [ -> ]The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess for wii no sound why?

Its because of different sound format. Most gc/wii games use same sound format which is well emulated by DSP plugin. But certain games like zelda ww or tp use different sound format(I forgot the name).
I hoped this helped.