Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lowest Specs & Highest Specs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-31-2012, 01:41 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]In his signature : I7 2600k @ 5.0Ghz , Nvidia GTX 590 Lol
I'm using Windows 8 Developer Preview 64 bit (Pre-beta).Download here
My specs are just middle class pc , nothing special . If Ivy Bridge laptop was cheap , i would buy it otherwise waiting for haswell next year

Mid Class!? Then whats upper class!?i20 76000k 10.0Ghz, Nvidia GTZ Turbo 10000? HA!Big Grin
But all jokes aside, those are some awesome specs to me! Also as a side note, do you know if the Dolphin 1000 revs are available anywhere? I was curious to see would Resident Evil 0 work on it, seeing how its the only Resident Evil game that doesnt seem to work for 2.0 and ias for 3.0 and up, the fps is even slower.
(01-31-2012, 01:22 PM)Scarface7 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see a wiki for this, if you know the link can you post it please or private message me it?Big Grin

Take THIS!

And THAT!

FATALITY!

Cool

Doesn't look like you will have much luck with older versions. Can't hurt to try though...

Thank you for the links, I found them a little while back. But thanks again though!Big Grin And you are so right, it can't hurt to try the old REVs out! I tried the 1000 version........and wow! No picture, but at least heard clear sound, which is very surprising to me!Smile
I come very close to taking the cake for lowest specs. I'm sure there's someone out there trying to use Dolphin with lower specs, though...
I've seen someone with a 1.6Ghz Celeron and integrated GFX XD
(02-03-2012, 08:35 AM)kory.l.hansen Wrote: [ -> ]I come very close to taking the cake for lowest specs. I'm sure there's someone out there trying to use Dolphin with lower specs, though...

But how well does Dolphin work for you? I'm curious as to know if any games work at decent speed for you?Cool

(02-03-2012, 09:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen someone with a 1.6Ghz Celeron and integrated GFX XD

Wow thats way lower than mines HA! Big Grin Were they able play any 6th generation games at all on their PC?
My Specs:
Type: Desktop - Custom build
RAM: 16GB
HDD: 500GB
CPU: Intel i5 2400- 3.10GHZ - 3.40GHZ
GPU: Don't know name - 1GB - Getting upgrade shortly;

Haven't really tested high-quality games on Dolphin :/
(02-03-2012, 08:35 AM)kory.l.hansen Wrote: [ -> ]I come very close to taking the cake for lowest specs. I'm sure there's someone out there trying to use Dolphin with lower specs, though...

Nice specs there, and if you are going to upgrade, there shouldnt be a any GC game you couldnt play.Big Grin Keep the specs coming guys!
Pages: 1 2