Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Window 7 update incompability ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, postin this trouble i got since its the second time.

It look like when window 7 make update and want reboot, if dolphin is still open, it'll make PC crash and put Dolphin on "crash list".
At next start, game you was playin will not start with same DX settin (if you was with Dx9, Dx11 will start...)
For example i was doin ZeldaSS perfect until now with Dx9, and since crash i cant start game at all...but i can with Dx11(wich is slower, and another game can work with Dx9).
other version of dolphin can work with same settin, so only the game/Dxsettin/Dolphinversion workin at this time are in trouble.

Like i said its the second time it happen to me, and i had to upgrade my dolphin for resolve trouble.

Someone know a way to remove dolphin from "crash list" of window ? Since it does look like its window who crash it now without askin anythin.
(no make admnistrator start dont work)

log of window:

Signature du problème :
Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
Nom de l’application: Dolphin.exe
Version de l’application: 0.0.0.0
Horodatage de l’application: 4ee070b6
Nom du module par défaut: MSVCR100.dll
Version du module par défaut: 10.0.30319.1
Horodateur du module par défaut: 4ba220dc
Code de l’exception: c0000005
Décalage de l’exception: 000000000003c04d
Version du système: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
Information supplémentaire n° 1: f65b
Information supplémentaire n° 2: f65b119a6e4bcd7cf59b75b3e456907c
Information supplémentaire n° 3: 61e4
Information supplémentaire n° 4: 61e4425fd0dd88f1aa56aa0c6275aecb

you have tried reinstall the current version, right?
just to make sure
delete the shaders cache from dolphin
(01-28-2012, 01:27 AM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]delete the shaders cache from dolphin

How ? ^^;
please
(i keep reinstall for last, cause there's all jostick settin and save to change too...btw not possible dolphin come up with some jostick profil ?)
Go into Dolphin folder/User/ShaderCache
Thanks a lot ^^
Work fine now, lag sometimes dunno why, but i guess it'll come back to ok soon ^^