Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No music in some games and choppy audio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Turkish

Hey guys, I have tested a couple games so far. Mario Kart Double Dash, SSX3, F-Zero GX and Mario Galaxy 1. I noticed that I had no music with these games. I managed to get sound on SSX3 by changing the Backend effect.

In Mario Kart DD I played with the settings and followed the instruction on the MK DD wiki page. I get music in only the first lap of the 1st race. Do I need to download some plugin?

Mario Galaxy 1 had no in game music, only in the menu. Sad

F-Zero GX had choppy audio too Sad

Thanks in advance! Smile
Use LLE. It will solve your sound issues

Turkish

(01-25-2012, 09:44 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Use LLE. It will solve your sound issues

I used it too, matter of fact I need to watch out wich game I start everytime, some work with LLE some work with HLE, but these games work with neither... Sad
(01-25-2012, 10:20 AM)Turkish Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2012, 09:44 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Use LLE. It will solve your sound issues

I used it too, matter of fact I need to watch out wich game I start everytime, some work with LLE some work with HLE, but these games work with neither... Sad

False. Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy work with LLE. HLE is enough for F-Zero. Don't know for SSX

I believe you can install several copies of dolphin, one for each game.

Vincennes

(01-26-2012, 01:40 AM)22029206 Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe you can install several copies of dolphin, one for each game.

Has there been any progress on fixing the music in SSX 3?
Looking at the SSX 3 Dolphin Wiki entry, HLE audio seems to be broken, with choppy and missing portions of music. Setting your DSP to use LLE solves this problem. If you need to get the LLE files, you can dump them from your Wii (or GC, if you want a challenge). The guide for DSP dumping is here.

Vincennes

(02-14-2012, 11:24 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the SSX 3 Dolphin Wiki entry, HLE audio seems to be broken, with choppy and missing portions of music. Setting your DSP to use LLE solves this problem. If you need to get the LLE files, you can dump them from your Wii (or GC, if you want a challenge). The guide for DSP dumping is here.

Do you by chance know of a directory that already has LLE files for Gamecube games? It'd be easier to be able to just download the necessary files from somewhere (my Wii is currently in another state :/). Thx
Easier? Yes. Legal? No.

Vincennes

Fair enough. Do you think I'd be able to extract the LLE files using Rawdump 2.1?
Pages: 1 2