Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Graphics Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sicart

hello,

my pc spec.:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.00GHz
Nvidia GeForce 9800GTX+
4GB RAM DDR2
Windows 7 32bit

Dolphin 3.0 Config:
Enable Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping

Advanced Settings:
JIT Recompiler

Graphics Settings:
D3D9
Scaled EFB Copy
Ignore Format Changes
EFB Copies = RAM(Enable Cache)
Texture Cache = safe
External Frame Buffer = Real

i have to say that i tried varies combinations of settings

my problem: i can start a new game but in the menu i can see the little caravan but i CANT see the world map and when i go in one area the screen just turns white. all i see is the HUD and a massage popping up when i talk to someone but like i said, everything is white(but only if im in an area)^^

thanks for helping!

Sicart

problem solved

thanks anyways

alcoy

How did you solve it?
He hasnt been online since january, just post screenshots of your settings.

EDIT: If its all white could be a lighting problem, try unchecking the disable lighting box, if it dosent work post the screenshots

Sicart

(04-26-2012, 01:55 PM)alcoy Wrote: [ -> ]How did you solve it?

i downloaded a different version of the game and it worked but veeeery slow, and then i gave up on it^^

alcoy

Thank you guys for your help! I'm really thinking about giving up, but the game is so good! The problem is not about lighting ... or at least I don't think that's the problem. The words don't appear at all! Take a look at the picture (it took me so long to find the the tittle menu on the internet and I could only find it in French).
(04-26-2012, 06:59 PM)Sicart Wrote: [ -> ]i downloaded a different version of the game and it worked but veeeery slow, and then i gave up on it^^

Downloading wii/gc games is illegal and therefore not supported by us. I reported your post.

@alcoy: Dump your game again.

Sicart

(04-26-2012, 09:07 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2012, 06:59 PM)Sicart Wrote: [ -> ]i downloaded a different version of the game and it worked but veeeery slow, and then i gave up on it^^

Downloading wii/gc games is illegal and therefore not supported by us. I reported your post.

@alcoy: Dump your game again.
i got the original version but my GC is broken and thats why i downloaded the game. is that illigal too?

You have to own a copy of the game, and the rip/dump must come from that disc. It's illegal to download from others (websites, people, robots) as it's copyright infringement. Dumping the game yourself, despite what Nintendo says, is legal in most countries (no different than ripping music CDs).

Downloading games is against the rules, and so is any discussion.

Closed.

@alcoy - We can still help you if you want to make a new thread. If so, please be sure provide your Dolphin settings and your exact PC hardware details (my signature is a good example of what we need).