Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fix hang up patch troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gnipp

Hello all Smile

I started playing Windwaker on Dolphin (3.0-374) the other day, but I kept getting black/grey screen freezes in between cinematics. Most I could pass by just saving beforehand and then load/retry until it let me pass... but when I had finished the first temple that wouldn't work. So I scoured the Internet for a fix, and was told to use the "fix hang up"-patch. I did, and it worked. Needless to say, all sound but the background noise was gone... but that was to be excepted according to what I had read online. So I just passed the troublesome cinematic, saved, quit and disabled the patch.

HOWEVER, even after this the sound was gone. I've tried completely removing the patch as well, but to no avail. The music/sound effects during the intro and new character creation works fine, but when I load my old save file it's all gone again Sad Is there a way to fix this or am I doomed to travel the Great Sea without sound?
So yeah, looks like it was called "fix item hang". Not "fix hang up".... my bad <.<