Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game is mirrored!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your operating system language?
hebrew (Im from Israel)
Try changing your System Language to a non Right-to-Left one. If it works then, we can't do much about it (wxWidgets being stupid).
Do we have a hebrew translation for Dolphin? Maybe using that in Dolphin (while using hebrew as your system language) fixes the problem?

hinit

This happened to me I fixed it by changing the "reverse" video setting.
I couldn't find "reverse" in the graphics settings//
(01-21-2012, 09:26 AM)hinit Wrote: [ -> ]This happened to me I fixed it by changing the "reverse" video setting.

I don't think Dolphin's settings will *directly* allow you to horizontally mirror the output. Elaborate on this before I assume that you ran a spamming tool and/or you are a spammer...?

(if you check his profile, you should notice that he put irrelevant answers in most required fields... and while the first post looks fine, the others are suspicious in terms of time span...)
I have the same problem, but with Twilight Princess [Wii] when Bloom zNear hack is Enabled.. The images aren't flipped, but all graphics and controls are flipped horizontally. What is that?
We don't have hebrew, but the arabic translation has the same left-right layout, try using it. Still, how could it mirror the renderer?
(01-25-2012, 06:44 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Still, how could it mirror the renderer?
wxWidgets is crap, simple as that.
btw, wasn't you working on a qt GUI?
Pages: 1 2 3