Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: xenoblade help please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want perfect setting dolphin to xenoblade
and is the game cun run on my computer speed 100%?
i run it on my computer by dolphin emultor r7338 runs 70% put it,s stop and icant play i dont way please help sory for my speak iam from libya i dont speak english very will sorry
HELP ????????????????
Dual Core has to be off or the game will constantly crash, the downside is you will get a HUGE slowdown.
please help Sad
ok sidtz i well try and tell you thanx
when i of the duelcore the speed be to slow is thir anouther
There is an official game thread. Post in there http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=14588
Have you tried using dolphin version 3.0?

Also:
Quote:What model of cpu do you have? Clarkdale based i3s have a very slow integrated graphics processor that is completely insufficient for twilight princess.

What are your settings?
dule core dose not have to be disabeld to play the game..iv got xenoblade running reely well on my system and iv had very few crashes..runs very well. i would recomend dolphine v3.0.370 x64 xenoblade HLE fix you can find it on the fourm i think its on the thread lord vador posted when u play this game with open gl bloom shaders..its amazing!
(01-20-2012, 02:05 PM)domjam Wrote: [ -> ]dule core dose not have to be disabeld to play the game..iv got xenoblade running reely well on my system and iv had very few crashes..runs very well. i would recomend dolphine v3.0.370 x64 xenoblade HLE fix you can find it on the fourm i think its on the thread lord vador posted when u play this game with open gl bloom shaders..its amazing!

well, its pretty random and thats the only thing i could find that fixed the crashes for me. i crash within a minute of loading if i have dual core on :l
when i turen the duel off the game become very slow can you give me the answer of my qutions give me the fix please and the best setting and the best dolphin Sad
You have three choice:
1. Either build a better system
2. Turn dual core off and deal with the slow speed
3. Leave dual core on and deal with the crashing

That's it. Those are your only three choices.