Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: zelda twilight problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys iam from libya i dont speak english very will so sorryBlush
i have problem with zelda prenssis twighlit
on dolphin runs 70% in the first place whin iam going to anouther place the speed be slow 30% whats the problem?????
and sorry I dont speak english very will i am arabic (libya)
وشكراHeart
Where exactly does your speed slow to 30%? If you slow down when you reach Hyrule Field, this is a known issue. Start Dolphin and right click on the Twilight Princess icon and choose "Properties". Look at the "Game Config" and make sure the "ZTP Hack" is checked.

I think Dolphin enables the "ZTP Hack" by default if you try to play Twilight Princess. If the "ZTP Hack" is already on, the problem is probably your hardware. Your Intel integrated graphics is fine for less graphically demanding games, but I'm not sure it will work well with this game.
thanks, yes my speed slow to 30% i am not no way on anouther games speed 100% to 70%,on this games whin i play 70% thats good whin iam goin to anouther place speed slow to 30% ???????????
I have the same problem, when in game my FPS slow down to 40%. Anyone know what to do?
the first place on the house in the tree? (70%)
the second place the town? (30%)
it sounds normal...
yes house ib tree 70% the second place the town 30% idont no way i try all dolphin verisons and nothing happend ????
What model of cpu do you have? Clarkdale based i3s have a very slow integrated graphics processor that is completely insufficient for twilight princess.

What are your settings?
i try all settings on youtube videos and nothing happined GPU BAD INTEL HD put cpu is good i core3 2.4ghz sorry this is the computers her in libya Smile
help me pleaseSad
Quote:What model of cpu do you have? Clarkdale based i3s have a very slow integrated graphics processor that is completely insufficient for twilight princess.

What are your settings?
i tried 100 setting and 1000 dolpjin nothing hapined what i must do??
what's the best setting??
Pages: 1 2