Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker AR Codes Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HeroOfWinds

Hi, I just downloaded Dolphin yesterday I'm trying to play the Wind Waker on it, however, I want to use some AR codes but whenever I check them and then enter the game, they won't work. And yes, before you tell me to, I do have cheats enabled.
Which version of dolphin?
(01-17-2012, 09:04 AM)HeroOfWinds Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just downloaded Dolphin yesterday I'm trying to play the Wind Waker on it, however, I want to use some AR codes but whenever I check them and then enter the game, they won't work. And yes, before you tell me to, I do have cheats enabled.

or maybe the issue is in the codes, do you put the codes by your self??
have you inserted the master code??
i play wind waker too and after beat it (not using cheats) Cool. I play it again using cheats after that and it works
(01-17-2012, 10:56 AM)ulil100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2012, 09:04 AM)HeroOfWinds Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just downloaded Dolphin yesterday I'm trying to play the Wind Waker on it, however, I want to use some AR codes but whenever I check them and then enter the game, they won't work. And yes, before you tell me to, I do have cheats enabled.

or maybe the issue is in the codes, do you put the codes by your self??
have you inserted the master code??
i play wind waker too and after beat it (not using cheats) Cool. I play it again using cheats after that and it works

I am having the same issue. Several are not working. I am on Dolphin 3.0. I have tried both the AR codes that were preloaded and the Gecko codes which most are the same. yes I have cheats on in config. Most dont work.

R to jump doesnt work
Walk on water doesnt work
Max spoils bag items only works if you use all the codes at the same time and it only says you have 99 the game doesnt act like you do. Also if you use those codes separately they give you the wrong item.

What I have gotten to work is 1000 rupees, fast swim/run/crawl.

Any ideas?