Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Boskovic

So,i want to emulate SSBB on my computer,but i have slowdown problems (excuse me if this already was posted somewhere i couldn't find it)
I am using intel g41 express chipset (yes that graphic card sucks for gaming,but what can i do,i made a really wrong decision)and even if i put the lowest resolution settings,and other stuff like "disable audio throttle" and "disable lightning" the game still runs slowly,i even tried using utilities like gamebooster and tuneuputilities,which shut down unneeded things,and i used the "disable explorer.exe in task manager" method,but it didn't help.
Is there any way to solve this WITHOUT buying a new graphic card? (by the way,i am using a dual core 2.6ghz each)
(01-16-2012, 03:19 AM)Boskovic Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to solve this WITHOUT buying a new graphic card?

Short answer: NO
(01-16-2012, 03:41 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Boskovic' pid='193094' dateline='1326647944']
Is there any way to solve this WITHOUT buying a new graphic card?

Long answer: NO WAY!

Boskovic

okay i fucking get it,stop shouting: NO,NO WAY
(01-16-2012, 06:48 AM)Boskovic Wrote: [ -> ]okay i fucking get it,stop shouting: NO,NO WAY

Hmm...I didn't know you could hear me Big Grin
Also calm down we were just saying no
Yeah, and I said "no way" to explain that regardless of the length of the answer there were no means to do it whatsoever.. Big Grin
If you need someone to elaborate: http://users.elite.net/runner/jennifers/no.htm
O.o o.O