Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help me for Mortal Kombat games On dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Arona67

hi guys , i really want to play mortal kombat deception and deadly alliance on My system , i have a system with Core i5 2.3GHz , 4GIG Ram DDR3 , and GPU ATI 6770 2gig with 1 Gig DDR5 dedicated and operation system Windows 7 64bit . i tried many versions OF Dolphin to play this games with best quality , in Dolphin r4758 there is a Unlimited Jit cach that give me the best and amazing speed on this games but both games freeze on random time ( Deception is so much more than Deadly )

i tried many other versions like v3.0371 , r6515 , v2.0 and ... , some of this versions have FIFO hack , and i also tried to install Mortal.wad file , but all of this versions has a slower speed than r4758 and still freeze on games .

i tried to change settings with OpenGL , directx 9 and 11 , tried enable safe cache and ... but this games still freezing . is there any way to get the best speed without freeze ??
(01-15-2012, 05:27 PM)Arona67 Wrote: [ -> ]Core i5 2.3GHz

overclock

Edit: read the Dolphin wiki and thread for the game for more info

Arona67

(01-15-2012, 09:28 PM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2012, 05:27 PM)Arona67 Wrote: [ -> ]Core i5 2.3GHz

overclock

Edit: read the Dolphin wiki and thread for the game for more info

I can't get what you mean Overclock , can you explain more ??

Arona67

(01-15-2012, 10:55 PM)StupidStories Wrote: [ -> ]It makes things go faster. VROOM

i know what is the Overclocking , i didn't understand silveruniverse point , if he means i should Overlock my CPU , i can't Overclock IT , BTW some other guys play this game On dolphin with weaker CPU , but on my System it freeze . I tried to use a version of Dolphin with Watermark plugin and change it to 500 and this games work so better and didn't Freeze till now , but i now it will happen again . i think it's not Hardware Problem i guess it's Software problem and need a FIX or a Special version of dolphin . this games run On 60FPS and if the hardware was the problem i couldn't play with 60FPS .
These games may crash randomly (as other ones btw). You'll have to do with it. Use Dolphin 3.0 the official release you'll be able to play quite fine (I don't complain here)

Arona67

i'm using Dolphin r6515 L8 x64 SSE42 now , it has a watermark plugin and changed it to 500 and didn't get freeze yet , it's fast ( but not as the r4758 with Enabled Unlimited jit cach ) . is there any version with unlimited jit cach and watermark change together ???
Yeah, the one you're using right now. Unlimited JIT Cache in enabled by default in newer builds.

I'm sorry but accurate fifo emulation is clearly needed to keep this game from crashing, and accurate fifo emulation can sometimes be significantly slower.