Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Super Mario Bros Wii: Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

sXn900

Hey guys!

I'm new here! I've heard about the Dolphin emulator and I decided to try it out! I installed it and opened "New Super Mario Bros" for Wii. But I always get a black screen, with a yellow text of my stats. I have tried older, newer versions of Dolphin. Is it the game itself which is not working ? What can I do ? Please help me. I want to play this game soo much!

Thanks in advance Smile

Pls post screenshot, Dolphin settings and systems specs.

without those, i can't help you.

sXn900

(01-13-2012, 06:02 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Pls post screenshot, Dolphin settings and systems specs.

without those, i can't help you.

Alright,
Here is the image
[Image: errordm.jpg][/php]
After a short time, it becomes 100% black

I'm using Dolphin 3.0-371

PC Specs:
Processor : AMD Phenom 9640 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
System Type : Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 series.

As for the Dolphin settings, I use the default ones.
(Sorry for double post but i can't find the edit button)
Try to redump your game, this is most likely due to a bad dump.

sXn900

(01-13-2012, 06:23 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]Try to redump your game, this is most likely due to a bad dump.

Sorry, i'm a noob and i don't know english very well. So what's that redump ? Confused
Well, how do you get the ISO of NSMBWii? Have you dumped it with Rawdump? Have you dumped it with CleanRip on the Wii?

If no, ya know, downloading games is illegal and is against our forum rules Wink

sXn900

Oh, so if i get my NSMBWii Iso from the original CD, will it work ?
If you dump the game correctly, yes.
(01-13-2012, 06:29 AM)sXn900 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2012, 06:23 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]Try to redump your game, this is most likely due to a bad dump.

Sorry, i'm a noob and i don't know english very well. So what's that redump ? Confused

Change your dump/iso...
Hi. i had tried this game too and the graphics have some weird things going on where certain things are blacked out. Also the game stops going after i jump the flag it just gives a black screen.

I tried a patch that is going around and it doesn't work it gives me a check sum error at the end. Anyhow, did you get this working???

My Specs.

Pentium 2600K 3.4ghz
Intel HD Videocard
16gb memory
Dolphin 32bit 3.0-371 (64bit wont even load for me lots of errors)
Windows 7 Premium 64Bit
Backend: Direct3D9
1680*1050
not sure what else you wanna know. Thanks for any input Smile
Pages: 1 2