Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MGSTTS Cut Scene crash and desync fix. (Only R7623 x86 + JITIL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally i found that what is the reason cause the issue. . . "Texture Cache - Accuracy" setting change as below will fix it! Only for R7623 x86 + JITIL. . . JIT still have crashing issue.

Texture Cache

Accuracy: Save . [.] . . Fast

More detail setting please check Post #10 & #11
That wouldn't cause this. It was a coincidence.
(01-13-2012, 04:58 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]That wouldn't cause this. It was a coincidence.
Go try it if you don't believe, i have test Darpa chief, Kennet baker cut scene many time, if the texture cache setting too Fast is easy to get crash. Set it to 2nd level from the left it will fine, i watch whole cut scene without crash. Snake meet merly at wash room cut scene only have a little desync problem, after a while it sync back to normal.

Your solution is not consistent with the results of other users, end of story. If you would like to give me a savegame from the spot that is crashing for you I can test it myself but I have not had any problems with cutscene crashes with the texture cache set second from the right.
(01-13-2012, 06:02 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Your solution is not consistent with the results of other users, end of story. If you would like to give me a savegame from the spot that is crashing for you I can test it myself but I have not had any problems with cutscene crashes with the texture cache set second from the right.
second from the right? are you mean (Save . . [] . Fast) ? If yes i bet you have a problem with night vision and thermal google , on it running around you can notice very serious laggy issue.

Ok so by high you actually mean low.

More to the right = lower, less accurate
More to the left = higher, more accurate

Settings it too far to the right could cause crashes, but setting it too far to the left certainly would not.
(01-15-2012, 06:46 AM)kkc1945 Wrote: [ -> ]Try this one maybe it helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8jJHlAcv...plpp_video
Oh, 3.0 is slow than rev 7623 i use it now, anyway thanks.

blueking3

Hello~townnet!

I used r7623 for TTS!

Can you uploading(posting) dolphin config for TTS??(For clear or finish the ending...)

please help me...

I have a problem...Snake meet Gray Fox...VS cut scene have a big desync problem...

I used DSP LLE!(This plugin solved crash problem...)
I have i5 2500K 4.3 OC / 560ti...

ingame is perpect!!! but...some cut scene has desync problem...
And...

Here~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_9ReZv1...r_embedded

This video is normal~(Snake VS Gray fox cut scene don't have desync problem...)

Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-371 version is best??
3.0-371 is fast and good than rev 7623??

If you know...please reply(comment) or message...

please help me...bro~~
I love MGS series...
I want to play perpectly TTS...(crash and desync problem issue)
Hello~townnet!

I used r7623 for TTS!

Can you uploading(posting) dolphin config pictures for TTS??(For clear or finish the ending...)

please help me...

I have a problem...Snake meet Gray Fox...VS cut scene have a big desync problem...

I used DSP LLE!(This plugin solved crash problem...)
I have i5 2500K 4.3 OC / 560ti...

ingame is perpect!!! but...some cut scene has desync problem... And...

Here~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_9ReZv1...r_embedded

This video is normal~(Snake VS Gray fox cut scene don't have desync problem...)

Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-371 version is best??
3.0-371 is fast and good than rev 7623??

If you know...please reply(comment) or message...

please help me...bro~~
I love MGS series...
I want to play perpectly TTS...(crash and desync problem issue)
For me 3.0-371 is slow than rev 7623 pretty much...

Okay, here is the setting of R7623 x86 (The point for fixing cut scene crash and desync issue.)

(1) External Frame Buffer=(Uncheck) Disable - select (Virtual) . When you pass through from one area to another area, you will notice some kind of stage background flashing on the screen, use this option will fix it. This also help for avoid desync issue.

(2)TEXTURE CACHE-ACCURACY set to second level from the left.(save 1 [2] 3 4 fast). This also help for avoid cut scene crash and desync issue.

(3) Frame limit must (OFF). If you set any frame rate or auto, will cause desync problem.

(3) LIMIT BY FPS must (UNCHECK). If you CHECK this, will cause desync problem.

(4) ENABLE AUDIO THROTTLE must (CHECK). Avoid for desync issue, Note: this option already remove since 3.0-xxx. I prefer you try R7623

With the setting above, some cut scene still have desync problem at beginning, after a while it will sync back. If you didn't use this setting, some cut scene are seriously desync from beginning to the end.

Pages: 1 2