Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The secret behind build 7719m
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, actually, could anyone tell me what's different for this build? It runs all of my games better than any other build, esepcially SMG2. With the newest "normal" builds I get constant audio glitches in SMG2 with LLE and in 7719 it's much less. Also EFB skip access works there and the pointer in game STILL works.

What'äs the difference? Why were there no updates for this build? Why is it so amazing? I noticed it's not part of the normal numbering.
I dunno about audio, but ... Texcache-rewrite:3
What does that mean? I don't know if it's audio, but audio is more stable and that's related to overall performance with LLE for sure.
It was a branch thing of dolphin that rewrote the texture cache (?) (derp Tongue) and got committed before GIT then got put back on a branch because of bugs. At lest that's what I understand :p
oh...so this is what fixed my stuttering?
im using this version too.
So they should really go back to it I guess? The potential seems huge. It's playing SMG2 way better than the lastest normal revision and I finished SS with it without a problem.
could you give me a link of 7719'M' ?
cos im using 7719 without M
i wanna try that one too thanks in advance
hey I noticed my revision is named 'EmuCR-Dolphin-r7719-x64'
Is it the same as the dolphin official 7719?
i think the "m" is somehow a typo...
"M" means modified, like my builds :3
modified or build with options....
Pages: 1 2