Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I cannot get dolphin to run faster than 60%.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bwthemovie22

The Emulator refuses to run faster than 60%. My computer is currently Windows 7 Home Premium, I have a Intel® Core™ i3 Processor, Intel® HD Graphics, and 4GB RAM (but it says only 3.80 GB usable). I am a new user to the emulating world and would greatly appreciate some help. I have no idea what the settings do, which ones to pick, which ones do what, and how they affect game speed. Please help. If you took the time to read this, you might as well help this poor lowly soul with his problems. Please.
I wonder if any new users will ever think to add the games they're trying to play and the Dolphin settings they're currently using when creating a thread. It might be helpful to know that stuff.
....and the cpu model.....and the revision of dolphin being used

bwthemovie22

(01-09-2012, 10:09 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]....and the cpu model.....and the revision of dolphin being used

Im using a dell Inspiron, and Dolphin 3.0.

Read what they said again and ask yourself if you gave them all the info they asked for...

bwthemovie22

(01-10-2012, 11:19 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]...

Read what they said again and ask yourself if you gave them all the info they asked for...

Oh, Im sorry. Im trying to play Shadow the Hedgehog, and the settings: Under config: enable dual core, enable idle skipping, enable cheats, framelimit, off, JIT Recompiler, use panic handlers, DSP HLE emulation, enable DTK music, Audiobackend: DSound, Sample rate: 48000 Hz, Skip Bios. Under Graphics: Backend: Direct 3D9, Adapter: Intel® HD Graphics, full screen resolution: 640x480, Aspect Ratio: Auto, Show FPS, Render to main window, 1x Native (640x528), Anti-aliasing: none, Anistropic filtering, 1x, Scaled EFB copy, Skip EFB Access from CPU, Ignore Format Changes, Texture EFB copies, Accuracy: Fast, Disable External Frame Buffer, Fast Mipmaps, Disable Per-Pixel Depth, and Open MP Texture Decoder. That's everything.
Check VBeam in Game Properties
Your settings are fine. Your specs are too low for this game.