Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Could not create ./user/gameconfig/RMHE08.ini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thesneakypaladin

Hi I'm really really newbish when it comes to using emulators like this and tried to find support that was already put up but couldn't.

I've been trying to play Monster Hunter Tri and was having issues with a black screen, I was told to edit something in the properties but when I open it I get the error message, Could not create ./user/gameconfig/RMHE08.ini and after I close I get Could not save to ./user/gameconfig/RMHE08.ini. Is there any way I can fix this problem?
Sorry I forgot, Operating System:
Windows 7
Processor/CPU: AMD Phenom
Video Card/GPU: AMD Radeon 6800
Memory/RAM: 931GB/8GB
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 3.0-368

These are the specs.
put dolphin in a folder that you have full permissions for, not program files
start dolphin as admin...

EmuKid31

(01-08-2012, 10:24 AM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]put dolphin in a folder that you have full permissions for, not program files

Angry I tried this but it didn't work. I'll attach a screenshot of the folder I made shortly.

EmuKid31

Exclamation
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Closed.